METHOD OF APPLICATION WITH IRON:
• Drip the paraffin stick on the base by putting it in contact with the base of the waxing iron at a temperature of 130 ° C.
• Then spread the wax with a regular movement forward and backward and finally perform a continuous passage from tip to tail at a constant speed (about 4 cm. Per second).
• Wait at least 15 minutes to allow the wax to solidify and to cool the base;
• Remove the excess wax with a sharp Plexiglas trowel, exerting little pressure;
• Free the side of the ski and the lateral face of the edges of the solidified paraffin;
• Remove the impression with a rigid nylon manual brush;
• Brush the impression with a manual or rotating rigid horsehair brush;
• Polish the impression with a manual or rotating brush in soft nylon.